FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

boy1, you should be able to roll over any shares you have...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    boy1, you should be able to roll over any shares you have existing into the SMSF when it is set up, you may have to pay 15% on the way in and zero on the way out, thats what my accountant set up for me, I will be attending the AGM and will not vote until I have listened to what is being said, if I feel it is best to leave the current board in place I will vote accordingly, however if the company is just treading water and not looking at putting the right people in the position to advance the company then I will vote accordingly, someone said we have come so far because of our current board, I say no to that, we have come so far because of one man KJ, he is on the ground and knows his stuff, he found everything we have, but now we need someone to get it out of the ground and into our bank accounts, I have stuck with BGS for best part of 4 years and have stopped buying because I am unsure where we are going, I will not be selling any shares and I hope at the end of the AGM we have the same board members and an announcement of the new ones that will take us to the next level, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.