IVX 20.0% 0.6¢ invion limited

Oh ye- of little faith. "Following the successful completion of...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Oh ye- of little faith.
    "Following the successful completion of major milestones across four drug development programs during 2015 to date, the Board has accelerated a strategic review of the business and its opportunities, and has appointed Ferghana Partners Group (New York, London, Boston) to progress various potential opportunities under review. Ferghana’s expertise is in acquisitions, divestitures, corporate partnering and financial transactions in the global healthcare sector."

According to various online articles the US Biotech sector is currently full steam ahead with aquisitions and mergers not seen since the GFC.Even unproven technologies are being snaped up.

"www.forbes.com/.../arleneweintraub/.../biotech-investing-hits-an-all-time"

Mesoblast utilized Ferghana's expertise to form a partnership with Celgene to the tune of $45 million.Mesoblast is now seeking a dual listing on the Nasdaq to raise $70 million,a feat not possible in the Australian Biotech industry.
    I stand by a comment I made recently on HC that most "investors" in this sector cannot see the Forest for the Trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.101K 850.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2721876 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10589568 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.