Your limited personal experience is not indicative of what...

1. 11,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    Your limited personal experience is not indicative of what happens in the broader world, jack, - according to women/girls in the trade sector. It's been all over the news, jack - or were you asleep. And I very much doubt you could equal my experience on building sites all over the country, from Melbourne to the most remote areas. And nor do I live in the city.
    That said, I agree that most men on building sites are respectful of women, but it only takes one bad egg on any building site to make a female feel intimidated, uncomfortable, threatened - and they walk away from the industry. And as even your limited experience points out - these men/boys exist and are more common than you perceive - according to women in the sector. And according to women/girls working in the sector, it's the principal reason why they are leaving the industry or deciding not to enter it in the first place. Maybe you should listen to the women/girls experiences on the work site and in TAFE's and disregard your own preconceived notions. That was one of Morrison's/LNP mistakes as I recall.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.