AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

trading above 80c, page-21

1. 639 Posts.
    AZZ sold the Turkish assets for some 40 million. JC had a hard time getting all that money out of Turkey and then the money was spent on, as I see it, learning money on how to operate in the US. We had one duster after plugged and abandoned after another and AZZ had almost had it.
    Spring 2009 JC sang The Yellow Rose Of Texas so nicely and we got back on our feet. Admittedly James did a great job there and looking back from that point in time proves he is the right man in the right place, keeping the faith and never losing his nerve.
    But now we are in the process of selling our crown jewels without a clou of what will happen afterwards and that worries me.

What would help is, that is we sell, we keep some form of interest in the EFS, either by working interest, shares in the buyer or some form of royalty.

Another worry that I have discussed with James himself already one year ago, is that all but one persons on The Board are in fact the same guys that run the company so basically they are controlling and overseeing themselves, wich I consider very very undesirable and I urged him to change this.
    James assured me this was no issue, as he and his co-executives are under constant scrutiny by the major shareholders.
    I am not persuing this issue, because I do trust our leadership, but I would really welcome one more non-exec independent on our board. BrgdS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.