NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Very interesting trading today @benwex2I have been watching the...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Very interesting trading today @benwex2

I have been watching the trading relatively closely this week, looking for signs of accumulation before the next significant news drops. IMO this news will drop next week... Mon or Tue is my thinking.

It was quite a robust week of trading, reaching new highs on significant volume. Total volume traded this week was just over 611m SOI - approx. 11.18% of total SOI. Looking at the charts that some posters have shared, it is plain to see that NWE is in a breakout on significant volume.

Worth highlighting that the 26m trade you flagged above would automatically place that buyer straight into the top 20. Assuming this buyer is not already in the top 20... which IMO i believe they are not. The trading this week are larger parties taking a position IMO.

The news I am hearing / seeing out there and around the traps is very positive... and for that reason, FWIW, I also increased my holdings... which says a lot for someone who has been holding since 2010 - through some of the darkest NWE times. But as they say - "to enjoy a rainbow, you have to endure the rain".

FYI I have attached the current NWE top 20 list below - updated as of 14th September. Astute holders will see that no.1 is unchanged - that is MIN's holding. But you will see a new holding @ no.6 - also MIN - that is their new holding from the recent $2.75m CR of which they took their 19.7% entitlement... so in total, MIN's holding is still sitting comfortably @ 19.7%... for now... wink.png

Have a great weekend all... I have feeling next week is going to be pretty big....

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3594/3594224-41cb0084000a7d029a6f1eb1beb56f24.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3594/3594227-d2079535a0bef836a3436975ce040a0f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.