MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Shady,I said way back that I would get in later. I got in 14c a...

1. 80 Posts.
    Shady,
    I said way back that I would get in later. I got in 14c a fair time ago for 80k just to get me in because I think different when I have a dollar on the line.
    A friend of mine put me onto the IPO after talking to somebody in Canberra. He had also put me onto ARU and LYC before they jumped so I had to take notice.
    Anyway, I have not had any hint that anything is happening out in the desert and there has been no sign on the chart or volumes of trading to inspire to put an extra dollar into MGV. I might go for another 120k at 6c. The reward/risk ratio is attractive. They will probably have a CR before then when they know something that we don't and the insto's can get a fair whack of the new shares.
    What I do like is this group of explorers getting together and floating a new stock. If they already have an idea that something is there then they will suddenly find it and ramp the price up and make squillion on the side and then flog it off to BHP or the like.
    Call me what you like but that is how I feel about the stock and I am prepared to have a little go and make some holiday money or if the right signal comes in I might buy a 1,000,000 of them and buy a new car; not that I need a new car. Maybe a new boat and get stuck into the barra and jacks.

Look forward to your story.

Megalia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.