MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Thanks MegaliaI don't have much info at all, except that which...

1. 13,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694

Thanks Megalia

I don't have much info at all, except that which is published. Sorry if I disappoint.

This is a small play for me. As I said, I was attracted by the Prospectus and the fact that the companies thought it worthwhile to pool. And there is plenty of knowledge in those companies too. And small cap and tight hold attract too. It could be a multi-bagger if "the goods" are found.

Something of value has to be found. It is so big and so underexplored -virgin territory in parts too. But it's one thing to find and another to mine economically. However I'm hoping that there will be something exciting happen. I should refresh as I'm not familiar with the geology here. I'll read up more on the Giles and Birksgate Compexes. Do you know much about them M?

I'm more familiar with the VMS cu/au north of Meekatharra and the Narracoota Volcanics - Sandfire territory. The geo here is different it seems.But I'll have a closer look.

So your mate put you in to ARU and LYC. I know a bit about them. Bought L at 52 and sold at about 2.28 - not much owned but a nice profit. REEs are interesting. In fact A REE co is my biggest play and about to get bigger. Check out Pek. Read 29/2 jorc ann. Read Geo George's posts. Make up your own mind though. You'll find me there most of the time.

I want to get more MGV too

Cheers Shady - BTW M do you follow the nags?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.