RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Guys, as I mentioned prior to Christmas, I can see the strategy...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Guys, as I mentioned prior to Christmas, I can see the strategy behind what McAdam is doing here.

As our independent he has to operate on this basis and essentially, he has stated from the outset that he wanted to get all our ducks lined up before opting into any arrangement or negotiations.

I share all long term holders frustration with the lack of positive noise that most Boards entertain to promote our position. However, from McAdam's position I can fully understand why he is waiting on confirmation of what we have to bargain with before he does anything.

We have to accept that previous management raised funds which were not directed to the completion of a BFS - that is a given. Also, we need to accept that Todd is the majority SH and control the board. So McAdam must operate with these parameters.

From my point of view, he has been consistent in what he has stated he is doing. It is also my view that once these announcements are made in the next two quarters, there will be little chance that this share price won't rocket skywards.

My believe is that McAdam is positioning us as best as possible to be able to bat away any pathetic BBIG deal which does not reflect our superior negotiating position.

The market is reading between the lines and at 10.5 cents, once these announcements are made up up and away in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.