RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

trading at 35% of ave broker valuation , page-11

1. 365 Posts.
    From my perspective, RIA has risen for most of the reasons given above and as a BESBS player, I this Autosime's comment is gold:

"even if we choose to be more conseervative with our COS and assume a 60% cos for Gazelle 3 and 4 and 25% (vs60) for condor we still have a SP more than double todays prices. wih the rigs days away and an market update imminent, RIA fro me presents a unique risk/reward inv opportunity."

Now the CR is in place, the World bank are on board, we have a rig ready to go shortly to test a potentially big target in a period where O&G stocks are increasing in price, things are looking upward. This stock offers both opportunity for before-spud run and also a better than usual chance of success with the drill-bit for longer-term holders.Add $$$ coming in from both groups and we should see RIA continue to run.

I see 60-70c as a base figure pre-spud (given we still have some dodgy elements going on in the world market) but 80c+ is quite likely if confidence remains. After that, hang on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.