RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

From my perspective, RIA has risen for most of the reasons given...

1. 365 Posts.
    From my perspective, RIA has risen for most of the reasons given above and as a BESBS player, I this Autosime's comment is gold:

"even if we choose to be more conseervative with our COS and assume a 60% cos for Gazelle 3 and 4 and 25% (vs60) for condor we still have a SP more than double todays prices. wih the rigs days away and an market update imminent, RIA fro me presents a unique risk/reward inv opportunity."

Now the CR is in place, the World bank are on board, we have a rig ready to go shortly to test a potentially big target in a period where O&G stocks are increasing in price, things are looking upward. This stock offers both opportunity for before-spud run and also a better than usual chance of success with the drill-bit for longer-term holders.Add $$$ coming in from both groups and we should see RIA continue to run.

I see 60-70c as a base figure pre-spud (given we still have some dodgy elements going on in the world market) but 80c+ is quite likely if confidence remains. After that, hang on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.