DSB 0.00% 14.0¢ delta sbd limited

Dhinh what i also like about this company is that the little...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Dhinh what i also like about this company is that the little debt they do have was aquired in order to grow the business and buy additional machinery to fullfil there requirements as the business grows apossed to aquireing debt to keep the company running which quiet a few have been doing.

The fact that they are turning over a very nice profit, paying a divedend, growing considerably year on year, and paying down debt every year says to me this company is well run.

The fact they decided to aquire the small amount of debt to grow the business knowing they could pay it off within 2 years using profits if they wanted to instead of raising capital to grow the company and dilute the shareholders shows me the confidence the board has in replicating the outstanding year on year growth of this company.

Its hard to beleive that "debt" could be seen as a good thing but when its for the purpose of growing the business instead of keeping the business running can be seen as a very good thing indeed.

A good solid company by the looks that i see as heavily under valued at a PE of 2.5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.