LPE 4.35% 12.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Got a bit time today, here my current thoughts, directed to some...

1. 12,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3745
    Got a bit time today, here my current thoughts, directed to some impatient holders:

There are heaps of comps on the ASX valued 100m plus having no revenue and no outlook for any revenue for years and yet, the investors pour their money into it chasing a dream. So, why not here ?

1. Who of the thousands out there know about LPE ? Not many.
    2. Traders getting drawn to wild swings - not here.

We now rely on the the income focused investors and they haven't either discovered LPE or decided yet to jump on board. Some here believe it is the job of management to drive the sp up - no, it is not. There job is to build a company and create sh value to attract money if needed. As the directors have outlined a few times recently that a CR is no longer an option due to the huge number of shares we have to either accept the organic growth or hoping for a bank to lend some money for a growth acceleration.

Looking at fast growing comps in the past relying on debt - they mostly failed sooner or later as often profits were not generated as needed. I rather have LPE growing at 6GWh per month, debt free and without a bank dictating how to run their business to suit the bank's needs.

The investors will jump on once the profits are reported, until then take advantage of the low sp or leave.
    But stop demanding from management to get out there to activate DTers. If the market is too blind to see then you can't blame the management. You can blame them for making mistakes while running the business - if so, have the courage and knowledge to take that to the management and come up with a better plan.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $42.79K 371.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17391 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 243126 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.