LPE 3.85% 12.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

TRADING BOLT, page-20

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Precisely and well said. If any of you dislike vuews other than those toeing the company line why read them and make personal attacks. Thats really weak. Just ignore. Simple and more dignified. And to think each and every coy management is above board is just plain daft and myopic beyond belief. And then to think that each and every investor has only themselves to blame for not investing at bottom prices each and every time is, sorry to say, mind numbingly idiotic and more. To then launch personal attack is just wicked. Its this wickedness that prompted me to put a few here on ignore. So please go ahead ignore me but if you want to make personal attacks you are more than welcome cos I can give plenty back and more.

This stick is at bottoms and looking weak. To keep saying market is nit aware of the story is naive. Bell Potter was/ is aware and SIs like that pos lefev were aware. Where are they now. Some like the latter exited at the pump. As usual leaving us to prop up this baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $42.74K 339.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 409 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 625282 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.