KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Trading, Charts, and Running Commentary, page-28

1. 15,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    I have learnt a lot in the last 10 months. Number one is not to get too attached to a share.
    I had to diversify as too much of my portfolio was in AUZ. Back of the book top 16 at one point but I had to think long and hard. Like mocha, I was dabbling KNM around the 7c mark. No way did I expect it to fire up before January. So here we are. Last week I made the decision to go hard on KNM. I don't own AVZ but I did own AGY. It's about the market cap. If it's too high I start pondering. EUC is another I have a lot in.

The market is valuing AUZ at over $200m, I think AGY is in a similar boat and maybe AVZ is too. EUC isd. Management is the key here and I think all of these have good management.A lot of Cobalt plays are getting up there. That's before they have even sold one ounce. You are buying a resource and the market likes all of these companies.

Sounds like a little impatience chasing the buck. It will cost you ! KNM hit 15c on Friday before the day traders did their runner. It will be back there easily. Do you look at cents, 13 versus 23? I dunno. just be happy with these. Announcements are imminent for all.
    And don't be too greedy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.