KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

I'd like to see a test 15c before the next announcement...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I'd like to see a test 15c before the next announcement (although it might take the next seat update to knock it down). This is at least a 4-8 week short term hold anyway, we should have news about the pilot by Christmas I would think, as the pilot period will have finished by then, and if they want to continue then they will need to place the order for the seat licences (which we should get an indication on before the sale of the seats goes through as is usually the case with forecasting by KNM).

Alos sometime between now and then, we will likely hear further progress on the engagement of the education boards, including potentially new opportunities/states, and of course the update on the additional states for which pilots are starting soon, so we should see the conclusion of those pilots by say the end of Jan next year?

IMO there are a few key announcements coming (roughly in this order);

1. General sale update (this week?)
    2. Update on growth strategy/board engagements (before Christmas)
    3. Update on other pilot commencing in other states, as eluded to in recent anns (before Christmas, but might come out in the same announcement as point 2)
    3. Update on the current pilot/confirmation of subscription to first year's licenses (before Christmas, separate announcement to 2 and/or 3)
    4. Update on pilots in new states as per point 2 (prior to end of Jan)
    5. Quarterly (Jan)
    6. General sales update (Jan/Feb, or included in quarterly).

A lot of positive (likely) news coming down the tube in coming weeks, should clear 20c by end of the year and 25-30c perhaps by end of Jan (30c+ easily if every new state pilot results in the same 100% subscription success rate).

A lot to look forward to, a lot of potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.