SBS 0.00% 2.9¢ sub-sahara resources nl

trading close to liquid asset value, page-6

1. 170 Posts.
    thanks to whoever put it down as I got on the low dip today again, but anyway thought i'd throw in a note that the only reason i'm on this one now is because it is going to make more money.
    SBS has broken resistance on compression of multiple moving averages which is a strong indication, most often, of a strong move to follow very shortly. Join this with rising lows, bullish buying relationships and rising volume SBS has an excellent coming move to support a bullish scenario leading for furthe growth rapidly.

A breakout of $0.099 would project a progressive target impact range of $0.23. Historical price drama for SBS on breakout has been quick and we can expect this next move to be quick, justifiably, as their AGM's current financials speaks louder than words.
    the typical drop in SP is expected after every AGM as its a way of the market movers telling the CO's that they can't be coki. just a quick kik in the but temporarily which is good for them as they all need it and lets face it most of us have our eyes on em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.