FDL flinders diamonds limited

trading data for flinders today, page-7

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Hi FS

hope u are keeping well

What people dont understand is that FDL (although it looks as if the have the iron) is built merely on hype and traders.

But heres a thing.

We know they have ore....fact
    We have no idea how much....fact

They will be drilling until after the options expire....fact
    The options at the price they are very well indicate that majority think they will be converted....almost fact

So when FDL strt drilling and then anns something like "drilling has been completed and results will be with us in 30 days" which will be later in the year.....the SP will take care of itself.......hence why this has been one of the biggest no brainer buys I have ever witnessed.

FMG deposit runs into FDL land...fact
    Insto have raised cash to fund the drill....fact
    SP has risen over the last few months....fact
    ore is the big bean at the moment.....fact
    The SP went up 6c or 50% before the anns as per rock chip samples...fact.....which tells us there are lots of people wtaching evry step of the way....buying in hoping not to miss the boat so to speak.

The story is good.

Whether they ever find or produce the ore is irrelevant at this stage....as money can be made well before any of these things happen.....as the story is to big to just ignore.

The SP has proved this over the last 5 months and will continue to do so.

Sure the returns on investment are always slimmer the later u decide to get in.........at 5 c is better than 15c........but in relative terms money will still be made.

3-400mt of high grade iron ore in the best place on earth and next to 2 of the biggest producers in the world.....its just a simple simple simple equation for anyone who would like to make money.

I could sell out now and walk away with a handsome sum, but I dont, why would I, the drilling hasnt even began, wait until it does....the volatility of the stock will increse but will continue in an upwards direction.....hence the reason to look at this as a buy and hold and not a trade, altjhough trading it will make u money........a longer view will be equally rewarded imo.

Back to my FDL and coke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.