CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

trading day before the countdown

1. 311 Posts.
    Morning fellows ok should I say better mates?

Today was my trading day with CVI shares. Want to complete my "collection".

Placed an order at Nasdaq at 0,235 US$ but didnt get any. After 2 hours I cancelled this order and put in a new order at 0,24 $, what a difference it makes, got at once 4000 shares. Waited again for 2 hours but nothing happened. So cancelled again, called e-trade, a kind man had a very nice name Mr. Sonntag which means Sunday, I thought this was a good sign.
    I placed my order of 19150 shares at 0,28 A$, I could have tried 0,275 , but so what, it makes a different of 160 $ and perhaps there will be a run on civi shares today and I want to be on the safe side.

Mr. Sonntag sent my order via email to a broker - you see this is a bit complicated from good old Germany.

Hope that someone will sell sell me these shares so I have alltogether 70000, my second biggest investment in my depot.

Raks you could send me a board mail when these 19150 shares were bought, so you can practise your German.

Interesting to notice that trading at nasdaq is very poor, in Germany there were 43000 and nasdaq 7000 including my 4000.

BTW thread activity were 3 times higher (176 visitors) today than normal, two new postings from downunder, the German CVI thread becomes International!!HA,Ha.

Just have seen some new share price bid 0,295 and offer 0,28 so perhaps 0,28 was the better choice.

Heard today on radio, that oil price could hit 200 $ in Future, one can imagine what this means to our CVI baby.

Have a nice day folks,

regards from

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.