CTM 1.69% 30.0¢ centaurus metals limited

M11, its not a case of merely keeping me happythe underlying...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    M11, its not a case of merely keeping me happy

the underlying issue is that this mob is failing to perform against their very own metrics......just to be very clear, not against my metrics, nor yours, nor anybody else's

if they can't perform here, what makes you think they can take us to the promised land of production?

also don't forget that Jaguar was effectively handed to them on a silver platter with all the drilling just about done for that jorc they released

yet we keep getting strung along with the same porkies time after time......greenfields drills to come with rc drill rig...oh but wait, contractor underperformance/equipment issues with original rc drill rig contractor stringing this mob along for many months (on my reading aka we didnt do our due diligence and couldnt care less how long we were strung along for...this is not a good look and doesnt engender any confidence in their decision making)..new RC rig mobilising to site in next few weeks (been mobilising since 4 Feb...yep, that's right been mobilising for 8 weeks now and from that 1 April recycled presntation to present the SS [which was reactive not proactive management], the RC rig was still, yep you guessed it "mobilising to site"...go check page 9 for yourself...you couldnt make this all up yourself!)....strong news flow.(last drill results nearly 4months ago)....extentional and infill drilling cracking on positively with 4 DD rigs banging away day and night...blah blah blah you get the picture and no, COVID isnt an excuse because by their very own horn toot, they have managed it well so no impact to operations in Brasil

dont forget this mob (many snouts) is getting paid top dollar with nothing to really show for it....only outputs have been from external consultants for which we pay for on top in the end

seriously, what the heck do they do all day?

the facts (lack of their very own results) speak for themselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $331.8K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30613 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ 186819
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.