CTM 2.50% 39.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Prota, delays or anything else that is impacting the share price...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Prota, delays or anything else that is impacting the share price (which it obviously has - just look at the chart!) then the company is obligated to inform all of us through an ASX announcement

also, there is little benefit in ringing the company if you're a small time punter like most of us are. my experience has been that you'll just get the standard crap and that's even if they'll take your call or ring you back. actions speak louder than words for me. and the lack of action and a floppy stock price tells me that things haven't gone to plan. now who is ultimately responsible for that? I don't know why so many punters don't give two flying stuffs that in over 6 months now (in a Tier 1 mining region) the company hasn't been able to get one RC drill rig to actually greenfield drill and execute on their strategy. that is very concerning to me and speaks louder than mere words. if they can't organise a simple RC rig, how on earth can you reasonably expect them to get us to production by the stated timeline? And what about the no drill results for just about 4 months now? 4 diamond drills buzzing day and night, yet nothing. Are all holes duds? We'd like to know to make informed decisions! At the end of the day, quality management doesn't rely on excuses. They look for novel ways to execute on their strategy even when they encounter roadblocks or challenges along the way. We are paying them a pretty sum and this is where we are today. Even in saying that, it can be turned around and we can hopefully enjoy a massive value adding 2H 2021. its certainly poised, but we need this mob to get in there and crack on through even any adversity. have contingency plans and back-up plans etc etc be more proactive than reactive etc etc get the skills in that we dont have. the board should be all over this unless they're dropping the ball too. Just get it done - execute on your strategy - no nonsense and no excuses - no more Pinocchio promises blah blah blah

these are my views based on the facts. you may hold other views, and that's cool cause thats what makes a market. Im in this for the long haul for the macro decarbonisation play. the day to day price doesnt concern me. what does concern is that this mob dont stuff it all up through excessive delays or more bungles and stuff-ups. i hope they are open to constructive feedback and viewpoints like mine. the major holders should be all over this too to ensure they don't lead the company down the wrong path

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $193.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $263.8K 654.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24507 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ 478703
Last updated 15.57pm 25/04/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.