CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Robbo, fair play but at the junior spec end of the market there...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Robbo, fair play but at the junior spec end of the market there are always things that management can learn and can improve on. quality management keeps an open mind

that'll benefit us all. the good thing with this mob is that they appear open to listening to our concerns and constructive feedback. they have the potential to make H2 a bobby dazzler so i'm rooting for them. we're no use if all we do is sugar coat the most obvious of stuff-ups

no i don't have a problem with outsourcing but hey let's make sure we do our proper due diligence before we contract and always have a back-up plan and contingencies if it doesn't work out. that way we don't p!ss away time, money and momentum up a wall

and no CTM is not my first, hold others too like CHN (+10 baggz and hope CTM can do same!). CTM is my biggest holding out of my portfolio though and I sold my car to top up so Im a big believer in jag the project! all in all I'm an ordinary punter (little aussie battler like most and my CTM holding would be chicken feed to what most other posters here hold!). patiently banking on the decarb play!
    Last edited by TwoFreshPlums: 27/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.