CTM 0.00% 43.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Pretty much every post you make on this CTM thread is negative,...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Pretty much every post you make on this CTM thread is negative, and the fact you seem to think the recent study added no extra value to what the company has sitting in the ground tells me enough about your insight. I don't need Sprott to raise their price target as it's already circa 80% above where we are today.

You talk about "smells", whereas I focus on the fact that CTM is holding one of the largest unmined nickel discoveries GLOBALLY and when it goes into production in around 3 years time (assuming it's not bought out by then), CTM will be running a Top 10 nickel mine globally (as per DG's statement, not mine).

I understand why we haven't had much drilling results (it's about the company's focus in proving up reserves and what is deemed as material)... BSX has a similar reason and they don't report many either despite having even more rigs onsite.

As @bjaensch said, the past 12 months performance is nothing to complain about, and I'm expecting to say the exact same thing in 12 months time... let's see if I'm correct, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $215.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 310 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.