CTM 0.00% 43.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Trading day running commentary, page-1542

1. 4,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1111

Just not enough people wanting to step up and buy. It's primed and ready to go but where are the buyers? Its a free market and nothing to stop them. Wake up ppl!!

Whilst I'm not a big believer in games, it could be a game in terms of the bigger players wanting to increase their holdings but that doesn't explain where the retail buyers are. Shy of anything to do with Brasil, Maybe. Is it justified? I don't think so.

One of the largest undeveloped and "clean" nickel sulphide projects in the world, market cap well below their peers, nickel price rising, well cashed up, multiple rigs working around the clock with more to come, stock trading 30-40% below unanimous valuations with big players ready to pounce at any time. News keeps getting better and increase to current world class resource due in this second half. IMO the resource upgrade later this year could easily demand a market cap of $500 m or more which would more than double our price to $1.60 plus.

Directors are stuck in Perth and so should perhaps take the opportunity to get out and promote it a little more, unless of course they don't want to for whatever reason. Create a bit of competition from retail, then if the big boys want it they will have to step up rather than pussy footing around.

Would be a nice project for Twiggy to get his teeth into.
    Last edited by Von Rico: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.