CTM 0.00% 43.5¢ centaurus metals limited

I was thinking about this point (because I’m in isolation and...

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    I was thinking about this point (because I’m in isolation and have too much time on my hands) and It’s a fair one however, as Rico already said it’s not just the one valuation it’s a few and they’re all around the same price.
    In addition, they all could have sold out for 50-100% profit (depending on what stage they got in) at current levels and given the usual spiel “market economies are changing so we lowered our exposure” (or whatever) but they haven’t sold a single share (other than Dundee who traded to accumulate a while back).
    Also, they are around 50% off their price target (around 80% a few weeks ago) and if they were that far off on all their assessments of every company they would lose all credibility very quickly. There may even be investors that pay good money to them to get the advice they give so one may assume that reputation is everything.
    We amateurs believe we know what we have from reading the announcements (and there are punters far more knowledgeable than me giving great insight) but they have a lot more tools at their disposal and I repeat, they haven’t sold a single share.
    So why haven’t we reached their valuations yet? Probably something as simple as they are working/investing to a different time frame than we are. I know from my perspective I want to be at $1.20 yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.5¢ $44.27K 102.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 37288 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 18312 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.