CTM 0.00% 43.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Yes, DG certainly did say he thought we were undervalued (at...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177

Yes, DG certainly did say he thought we were undervalued (at $1.15), which I very much liked in his Resources Rising Stars presentation. I have used this pullback as an opportunity to add quite a number of CTM shares to my portfolio, but must say there is certainly a hidden seller in the mix which I've noticed with large buy orders (50-100k parcels) instantly executing, not to mention the bots at play adding buys/sells on every bid I place. Bots are a good thing here though, it proves that there's serious interest in CTM and that larger players than us are trying their best to build a better position.

CTM had an unusually large BUY wall of circa 500K shares at $1.05 today, which a seller took out and pushed SP back to $1.03, but the fact it closed on a high of $1.07 today shows there's a lot of interest happening behind the scenes. DG did mention that 70% of the shares are held by the Top 20, which leaves 30% for the market to fight over, making it quite challenging for someone to build a new position without moving the market too much.

Good days are ahead for CTM, use this month's volatility to build a bigger position if you can. A lot of retail will be sitting on profits here so tax time selling of CTM is a factor, and provides an opportunity for those wanting a larger position to get shares from those wanting to lock in some profits prior to June 30. Bring on July!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $215.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $73.96K 169.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29545 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 6802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.