CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Trading day running commentary, page-4406

1. 4,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    I have been a part of many companies that have had Regal as a substantial holder, and they have had similar fate, they manipulate, and destroy, pushing down the value of a company to provide cheap takeover targets, them and the overwhelming attack on asx critical minerals sector, while the government watches on without a care. Shorts are all over the asx dumping company prices to the brink, how does shorting help the asx? It doesnt it just allows big companies to destroy takeover targets, and in many cases be the same companies used in CR? It is just so blatant that I will not be buying anymore asx listed companies until something happens to curb the manipulation, it has been getting worse each year and is unchecked by the asx listed asx. Commodity prices are clearly and regularly manipulated by China, this of course causes price adjustments but the critical minerals sector is a tipping point, something needs to be done or the big miners will be allowed to gobble up all the juniors for a song, leaving retail to hold the bag. I have signed multiple patitions that have had in excess of 100000 signatures to ban short selling but it falls on deaf ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $230.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $395.8K 841.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14766 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 54069 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.