CTM 6.41% 41.5¢ centaurus metals limited

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Most, if not all, stock market announcements contain a "Forward Looking Statement" disclaimer which provides a "safe harbor" for certain forward-looking statements. Businesses usually include a form of a disclaimer that states that any instance of a forward-looking statement found in their material is only true at the time it was written, and they further claim that they are under no obligation to update such written statements if conditions change or that unexpected occurrences happen to affect the statement afterwards. Such forward-looking statements, however, must be identifiable by the use of certain prescribed words. This allows companies to make speculative statements based on current market trends or research directions without fear of major repercussion, while ensuring that potential investors are informed of the speculative nature of the statements.

Above is a slightly modified description of "forward looking statements" that can be found without much trouble with your search engine of choice and how they should be treated by investors. In my view, forward looking statements should be viewed with healthy skepticism.

Although tweets from Management don't necessarily or carry the "forward looking statement" caveat, a reasonable person might be well placed to treat them as such IMHO.

I seem to recall that Elon the Prophet got himself into a bit of hot water last year using the bird in a manner that could be inferred were company related and potentially price sensitive statements without using the disclaimer......

For what its worth, I was personally quite happy with the SS. "solid" springs to mind as a description.

My 2 cents, YMMV and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $205.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ $359.6K 927.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37440 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.025 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ 26888
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.