CTM 0.00% 41.0¢ centaurus metals limited

centaurians, although i've been hibernating (waiting for this...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    centaurians, although i've been hibernating (waiting for this market malaise to pass) i've still been keeping an eagle eye on the trading action. the recent bounce in price off the .865 resistance line i think can be attributed to MQG initiating coverage (only because there's no more WSA) and to a bit of a leaky boat before last week's announcement.

the reality is that the pop in price to back over $1 was very short lived. the beat down on friday was savage if you watched it. the fact that it got sold down so hard last friday suggests to me that some instos are exiting and that they dont appear to be anywhere near finished yet with their selling. this is probably because of the macro environment still being uncertain. i think we'll have a clearer picture of market direction by september/october. this means that july/august will see increased volatility with some wild swings in august i reckon. if so, steve could be right with his charts, CTM could easily thud down breaking the .865 line and could easily bounce off the .60s (would be nice if it happened so we could top up!).

i could turn and discuss my in depth views on how management has been travelling, but will leave that until 2H22 is over. but will say two things, that i expect more from them given the amount of money they are getting paid and the amount of mouths being fed; and secondly, that we have been waiting for two years for the promised full tilt at greenfields drilling (who can forget the dodgy rc rig excuses from back in the day!). words are cheap because we are still waiting! i can't recall any recent definitive plan for greenfields drilling like a gantt chart or the like from ctm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $202.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $559.3K 1.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23739 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.0¢ 98538
Last updated 15.31pm 14/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.