IMM 1.59% 32.0¢ immutep limited

trading day, page-18

1. 150 Posts.
    Totally agree with your posts. The current underlining problem is the lack of long term investors. We need investors to take a good stake and there are alot of shares available. If you notice the structure of the company the top 20 shareholders only own 20%. Meaning there are opportunities for major investors to take a major share or a take-over by a large pharmaceticul company.

Thats why Lucy and Wong are there with there domestic and international investors contacts. Thats why these threads are good you get views of Nasdaq wont be enough to propel it and others suggesting it will. My thoughts are it will based on it just opens up your market and Australia just doesnt support biotechs enough which is so sad.I think management needs to promote a bit more even if they jump on shows as Sky business channel and the likes. Needs all publicity itcan get. Needs to maximise the marketability of Lucy as everyone knows her or her hubby.

I dont think preliminary results would be issued anytime soon as i dont think they are allowed but results for safety yes. Good luck to all.

Do your own research just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.