LCY 0.00% 1.8¢ legacy iron ore limited

trading day

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    its getting to the point , where i am thinking LCY was not meant to be a tradable stock , today was an example of a asx listed company with no investor interest what so ever , a whopping $500 trade today , the broker would more just enough for lunch money .

why doesnt NMDC just buy the whole lot , or maybe they are they just biting their time , waiting for management to piss up more money so NMDC can buy it even cheaper , they paid 18.9 mil for half and can get the rest now for approx 13.5mil , would be interested to seeing the full agreement NMDC done with LCY at the beginning . just would like to know if the retail shareholders interest was thought of first ??? .

With us retail shareholders being keep in the dark with many things that have not be up dated or released to us ,makes the mind think of the conspiracy theories , how do we find out what out company is doing if they do not tell us ???? , and the asx authorities dont care ??? . as I dont think we should be cough up 300k a month just for admin , it the company is not doing anything . they might be doing something but only god know what atm , the only real announcements we get are the quarterlys only because they have too by law and most of that is copy and past , nothing new just less money in the bank , enough for today lol to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1021250 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1963860 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.