VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Its been an interesting few days on the market earlier this week...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Its been an interesting few days on the market earlier this week and while I understand the concerns around the Russian Build up and the Serbia decision with Rio there is also the reality of the whole market being hit. My watch list is red across the page. I have seen the gains go up and down with VRC over my time here but I take the view that it only actually matters when you sell. A paper loss or gain is just that. Volt has always been about graphite for me the other stuff comes and goes and some add value for awhile and some will detract. I am disappointed that deadlines have passed regularly with no outcome and I wanted to be in a much stronger position than now but I am still there reading all I can on graphite, looking at the EV market and still wanting to get some stuff out of Tanzania and into the market just like I did a few years back. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, what TMs visit will bring, what webinars will promise....none of it really matters until we get the same thing we wanted a few years back, funding and production....... although they have made it more of a yawn fest than it should have been. I will wait a bit longer yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $55.20K 11.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19777878 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 586594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 7235177
Last updated 15.04pm 30/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.