PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

trading error leads to sell off, page-50

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "but why wouldn't you sell when a chart shows the sp is at or close to the high point in it's range and buy back at a low,"

TAX, TAX and TAX

By the time I sell the LT tax benefits of holding will far outway trying to "guess" tops and bottoms. And that is what it is, "guessing" if the sp has hit a support level and will bounce or has hit resistance and will fall back. Good guide for day traders but meaningless for investors. I don't need a chart to tell me that PEN is outstanding value atm. I also won't need it to tell me PEN has hit my planned exit point.

If one person here can 100% guarantee the best time to sell and the best time to buy, i.e the peaks and the bottoms then oh pray tell. We all wait with baited breath! This would be great I will open a trading account and make a fortune! Simply not going to happen...you know what picking bottoms does...

Coming on here with the I told you so is all hindsight and with some plain BS spruiking/bragging.

This pissing comp going on here atm is childish and meaningless. Fundamentals will eventually drive the SP and PEN is improving this aspect daily. Regardless of what is said here or is going on in Greece, outer mongolia or elsewhere. Sell away, plenty of buyers taking up the slack.

PEN will mine uranium, sell it, make huge profits and the SP will rise. That's my "guess" and it is all that matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.282M 22.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 700639 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 982989 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.