trading for a living, page-31

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Thanks Aksier, that's a mighty pos. I would also love a copy and fyi your criteria makes me feel I am not alone as it pretty much validates mine

email [email protected]

you have touched on it but a couple of things I would expand upon in my decision analysis weightings are

1.the importance of director quality, exposure to the demographic and their history of creating success or failure.

fyi I dont mean to generalise but there are some directors on boards that are only there because of the laziness of the shareholders who ignore motions at AGM's to vote them out for poor performance. There are also a number of directors on boards right now who have a string of failures behind them and that reminds me of the old adage leopards very rarely change their spots, so why should directors

2.Management - dont take lightly the importance of the experience and skills of management. A chemist won't make a miner and vice versa

3. News - frequency and trading volume prior to the release of the news. Be wary of leaky ships

good luck all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.