SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Trading games until announcement, page-506

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Warrior he's most likely just a paid troll backed by a broking company or institution to spread consistent negativity and to target anyone who should dare be long on a stock that his employer wants to buy on the cheap, who knows, he has access to sophisticated information and has a cutting tongue with persistent arrogance. Always blunt and divisive when he's called out for consistently lying about his holdings. Ask yourself this. Many brokers had a buy recommendation on this stock yet as an individual he picked its downfall when it was as a minimum at $6 bucks a share. Oh really? When other brokers were recommending it was a buy with great future growth..... Now how is that possible without the backing of an institution with inside information that are always privvy to the information that "retail mugs" aren't privvy to? His profile stinx of being backed by an institution, he refers to everyone as a retail mug, hardly a term utilized by an individual investor. If he's made big profits from shorting the stock from $6 as an individual you'd expect him to be a little humble but not so, he's expecting, driving and wanting the company to go bust. He wants to drive this company into the ground, he is ruthless he can't wait for it to go belly up despite how many people are dependent on its services-clients and employees. Beware the paid troll and he doesn't take too kindly to being slapped across the face with the truth about it. He derives perverse pleasure and power by attempting to grind the company and longs into oblivion and then has the cheek to refer to some longs as his internet friends. He ain't your friend or mine he's a hired mercenary coming after the company with relentless negative posting and doing whatever he can to further ruin its reputation with baseless predictions. Well let's just see who's backing his profile if it gets down to litigation, I'd think there will be an investigation should the company go belly up. The great thing is that HC has all of his posts and plenty of evidence against him for spreading slanderous damaging rumours and these things have a way of coming back to bite the writer down the track because it's all there in black and white. Maybe Slaters has someone watching and collecting data from forums like this on the ready down the track for litigation themselves for damaging the reputation of their company. You'd be a brave poster to take on a legal giant, you could lose everything you own is my guess or the institution backing the mercenary could face some very interesting consequences....just my opinion, what's that saying...What comes around goes around....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.