GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

trading gondwana deferred settlement

1. 596 Posts.
    There is confusion arising from the reconstruction process (understatement :). During this time GDADA (GDA) has been traded to some degree by those tenacious enough to place sell orders through their broker and by those who are prepared to sell and forfeit any bonus shares. Perhaps due to the inactivity, people of becoming increasingly agitated and nervous about the companies operational and financial stability, this is understandable. But the case remains that the shares are in a deferred status that, once reconstructive administration is complete, will revert back to the status quo albeit figures will reflect the 1:10 ratio.
    The actual date of this is a bit unclear and maybe this could be clarified by someone such as Fatstocks who takes the time to discuss such matters with the company. There is also the issue of how "normal" trading recommences. My view is that there will need to be a period of trading halt to allow the transition. (around this time would be strategically strong to release any information also :)
    My view at the moment is to simply forget about GDADA; GDADD etc until this is resolved. This will eliminate any confusion with the various trading platforms re reconstruction ...as an example I put in a sell order on the first day to see how it could be done, this was over the phone to Commsec. The order appeared only to disappear from depth and outstanding orders the next day!! I believe that others are experiencing similar frustration.
    This is my best summation of the situation but as always its only my personal opinion. Hope it helps though.
    Maybe time to start looking at some real possibilities on some other stocks while we have this lull. Thinking I might go to the Motor X Rally over the long weekend (if you get my drift :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $17.42K 62.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 28300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.