LOM 5.00% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

HaHa, I get a real kick out of posters trying to play it cool...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    HaHa, I get a real kick out of posters trying to play it cool about negatives in a company, throwing in "yawn" at the end of a statement only shows that you really are concerned enough to make some form of rebuttal to the post, lol.

So I would most definitely agree that LOM was undervalued if they currently held 100% of the project, in fact I would say that the sp would have every chance of doubling on current news if that were the case! Unfortunately they only hold 39% of the Kimberlite interest, so with a current LOM market cap of $38.5 million, that values the project at very close to $100 million dollars today! Now for having found a few diamonds without finding the source, I would say that's not far from fair current value.

Now do I think that there is upside? Yes I most certainly think that it is possible if LOM finds the Kimberlite source of diamonds, but how many more cap raising's will it take? And at what price? A quick look at the history will find that the last 4 cap raising's have been progressively lower in price, with the most recent at $0.004 with free options, I mean you have to agree that the best way to see the future is to look at the past.

If things were as great as most posters on here believe, then LOM would not have needed to raise only a few months ago at $0.004 with free options?

Now to all the hardcore LOMMERS that are a long way in the hole on this, I do hope that it comes back for you, but do me a favour and at least look at what posters with alternate views have to say and provide your own well researched view, rather than put the blinkers on and just "believe" that everything is great all the time. Just ask 1S1, im sure he wishes deep down somewhere that he listened a year or two back when it was $0.03 and $0.04 and he was talking of putting everything he had into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.