LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

trading halt - 95.45 carat type 2a diamond , page-134

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am a holder for a few years now and still think that this stock has so much potential its not funny.

As does every other listed company on the sharemarket. I'm pretty sure in fact that that is the reason why companies list, to convince potential shareholders of the potential profits to be had.

Yes there are a large amount of shares on issue and we have to churn through those as each good announcement comes out so we can eventually end up with serious long term holders who also see what i see and that is an AUDI in the garage.

How does the Audi sit compared to a Porsche? But in all seriousness, what is this magical mechanism by which all shares end up in the hands of long termers? If companies wanted it that way, they wouldn't list in the first place, but make offers to sophisticated investors directly.

The Type 2 diamonds are coming now and will keep coming, the DMS is kicking goals and the source is close and those patient enough will reap the rewards.

Some of us have been very patient. It hasn't equated into rewards for this patient shareholder. Also, there is no point having diamonds in the ground, if you can't pay the bills to get them out.

The licence is the biggest hurdle, with luck February or March will be a winner for us and the licence will be ours. -)

I don't think luck has a calendar, if it did I wish it would show what it had circled in a couple of years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.