CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Will the whinging end cease ?CDU is what it is. It is common...

1. 3,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Will the whinging end cease ?

CDU is what it is. It is common knowledge that CDU management don't behave in the same way as BHP or RIO. Wouldn't take more than 5 mins of research before buying CDU stock to figure that out. If you brought CDU stock you accepted this fact. Simple and end of story. Stocks don't change what they are to suit your expectations. Rather your should find stocks that are what you expect.

CDU makes loads of announcements because they are making rapid progress and have many balls in the air during this critical stage. Unlike many other companies CDU generally announces important information as soon as it comes to hand rather than holding off, keeping shareholder in the dark and belatedly announcing batches of news well after the event. Don't like that they do the right thing ? I've got some dogs that you might prefer to invest in .... or do I mean trade ?

Investors have nothing to fear from these trading halts because we already have our stock and the turnover of millions of shares adds absolutely no value to us. The trading is the sideshow, not the main event.

I don't know what this coming announcement is going to say and I'm very curious to say the least. We did speculate that OW would come back begging and I'm on record as saying we should up the price to $4.80 if they want in now, plus xmas presents for all CDU shareholders for mucking us around. The fact that it comes only 24 hours after the early placement completion does however raise my bloody presure a little but the TH is no doubt appropriate and we shall have answers soon enough.

PS. Guys, probably don't need the running commentary about what trading status every online broker's system is giving every time we go into a TH. Whatever it says it always means the same .... wait for the announcement and listen to the traders complain about how unfair it is.

Some things will never change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.