UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

trading halt and public offering, page-71

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    a couple of things that make me wonder

1.december 2010 at a shareholders meeting in sydney AS was asked about the griffins report in short term value $3.50. AS brushed it away qiuckly blaming griffin report for getting it wrong.

2. at same meeting was stunned to find out the shelf life had to be tested.

3.credit line available but CR happening now.

4.all the top pharma co. knocking at the door but we are doing a road show in the states---doesn't make sense. if the top pharma co. are there why do you need a road show

5.very easy to hide behind the so called secresy of not being able to annouce the pharma co. how does one question his data relating to where they all sit

6. why isn't the unitract 1 ml every where. we have distributors in japan, india, taiwan and the states. is there a problem with it.why don't we hear anything about it any more

6.the leakiness about what is about to happen. sure all companies have leaks but the USA took the lead in this pull back after a massive run post jeffries conference

7.all the other project pipelines and development but the originals are stagnet.someone reported stock piled at the factory

8.page 21 of the report at the jeferries conference. no mention of a CR but states potential ordering of additional higher volume assembly line---POTENTIAL--correct me if i am wrong he states earlier further signings of pharma co. but only states potential to more lines. are these pharma co. only ordering a few. if the numbers were going to be massive why would you say WILL BE PURCHASING

9. Why do i keep comparing the spin of shortall to the spin of MST'S lee finniear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.