NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

trading halt at 7pm!, page-43

1. 4,136 Posts.
    To think I mentioned yesterday what would happen to the SP if AC withdrew his recommendation for NKP. I must put my newly found psychic powers to find some multibaggers. Funny thing is, I still think NKP will be one.

I converted my FPOs to options today prior to close. I have nearly $10K on the line now which is about double my original intention. Just saw the options getting better in value as the sp dropped the last week.

Let's face facts. We probably hold or thought we held one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the world. We are surrounded by giants who want in, be it via a JV, or by the back door. As an example in Australia, shopping centre developers and supermarket chains both starting with W, will provide funding to "community groups" to oppose through the local council a small scale development from a rival. All this is for a threat to a few million in revenue.

We have at stake something so infinitely valuable that it is no surprise every man and his dog will try any dirty trick to get a piece of the action. It will not surprise me at all if Anglo have been buying into NKP and are using the legal play to lower their entry price.

Anyway, seems I always put my hard earned on companies with massive potential but huge risks at the same time. Check my history for the stocks I post on and you will see what I mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.