ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

Trading Halt before announcement, page-14

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    many of the above posts are quite possible. for what its worth i lean towards it being an announcement of a new business venture of some kind. i don't think it will be any unfavourable news about the revenue outlook given there has already been an asx query on them only a few weeks ago. i belive they responded that they knew no reason for the price falls, and pointed to media speculation that they were to expand into online sports betting which could have been reason for the falls. they have had the idea of creating some sort of relationship with another online business such as online sports betting on order to potentially leverage advertising etc from different online businesses while at the same time potentially creating a more diversified business in order to better sell it to institutional investors. i think its announcement could be of this kind. the company has made some smart moves in recent times so hopefully they are about to announce another one as i recently bought this stock!! fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.