MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Trading Halt Blues, page-12

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Jareb;

Even with great news and a great run, MRF may do the Re-evaluation 2 Step just because of the numbers of people. The market is the true people power! (Even if it does it wont be for long) That aside lets look at it Jareb:

1/ MRF news flow as good as BBR - This logical deduction is not unreasonable.

2/ Half way is not an unreasonable target between BBR and MRF, that being said MRF is sitting on mines we know were not exhausted and has ultimately as much, if not more going for it.

3/ BBR also hit up against .28 for some time, MRF I think wont do so for as much time but half way is a logical place for consolidation and pull back opportunities.

4/ At this level the number of shares is not greatly significant, more important is the dirt and management. There so much more leverage from MRF; its dragging on all the other Veiners, but with such a large imbalance is that any surprise.

5/ MRF is going to look at cracking .40 just like BBR and having a go at .70 - I would not be surprised if MRF followed closely BBR. I see the re-evaluation being more then just catch up with BBR though, now I see it as Flakers catching onto what Vein Graphite is to begin with. Any chance under .50 for MRF is a winner in my way of looking at it just because I expect .90 to 1.20 to be more on offer in the months to come. Just like SYR, MRF has something the market wants badly.

6/ MRF targets reasonable and continuous. News the market likes.

7/ For now what is critical for the next waves of re-evaluation will be the .14 level. However long or short it takes that will be huge. I would not count on those selling above the watermark to leave their offers on the table just because they will be looking at the .28 level for a big blow off.

This is just some of my thoughts Jareb, this announcement is just early days, so much more scanning and drilling to go...

Kind Regards

PS - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.