MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Very good bargains here at the moment, I agree Timbo - crazy...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Very good bargains here at the moment, I agree Timbo - crazy selling at .015!!!
    Nasabear,  

Just giving a heads up to those on this forum who might take your exuberant rants as the advice of a well meaning soul who has great insight.

Below is one of Nasabears insightful rants on the ROB forum. Does it sound familiar?

The market Wilson is taking a haircut, don't worry the news-flow looks good for the industry, for Australian companies investing in Mongolia and for ROB. This license is sitting on my guess, enough to make it worth our while, don't you think?

We are looking at the great coal rush of 2012 here I think and many other Australian companies are scramblng to get a piece of Mongolia. Check this out:

http://blogs.wsj.com/dealjournalaustralia/2011/12/19/mongolian-coal-ma-still-hot-to-trot/

The uptrend in Coal is going to mean a surge in Coal companies for the next 5 years at least, and ROB is sitting on 100% ownersip potentially here of a very large resource.

On the back of the global crisis there is millions of investment dollars looking for Australian companies. Right now ROB is so undervalued I believe allot of people are watching it right now for a Bargain.

Mongolian related companies are going to potentially have a run up next year before the important conference; the Second Coal Mongolia 2012!

http://www.infomongolia.com/ct/ci/2701/56/The second Coal Mongolia 2012 was announced

It also has a small doc on Mongolia wild Horses! In english!

Coal and Mongolia are looking hot, ROB must be excited about this and Australian Companies in general must know about this bull run! Don't take my word for it DYOR!

This 2nd Coal Mongolia 2012 is a wonderful annoouncement that only insiders in the industry are talking about Wilson! Where is it going from here? I would not be surprised to see a real run up here. CR is tricky but apears to be on track for the company...

ROB is still undervalued in my opinion and while the market forces are pulling it down what should we be doing?

Brokers ran it up before the CR and will do it again trying to position themselves before the coming announcements. My guess is the board will be happy with the direction.

What do you think?
    What do you think about the upcoming conference in Mongolia?

Merry XMAS!

PS - DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.