MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Have you read all my posts there to here? I look at things from...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Have you read all my posts there to here?

I look at things from my understanding but it is not advice, thanks though because you went to all that trouble!

Why don't you post my ABU stuff where I said it would go up to .8 to .12 or so and it landed on the .8 mark. I stand by my study and thoughts but not as advice but as food for thought; friendly intellectual discourse.

This is who I am, I look at things from a fundamental perspective. It seems to me you took this cheap shot because you don't really understand all that I have shared. I have made no great claims and absolutely don't think of this as advice. Read all my posts; come on; I have shared for fun and intellectual pursuits. I made $100,000 and change on ABU. I invest long term over years and years.

If you want to cheap shot me with references to my mistakes I am happy to see every one of them. I understood the sovereign risk of Mongolia going into it. I back the management and am very happy I did - Especially when I saw them going into Vein Graphite.

I look at things from my way of studying and thinking just as everyone else is different. I have never given advice and have answered questions directed at me from my opinion only.

You just said; "Below is one of Nasabears insightful rants on the ROB forum. Does it sound familiar?"

What a cheap shot; I stand by my research and logic, even if Mongolia did not pan out and they committed economic suicide with corruption.

If you go back over anyone's posts will you see in time that they make mistakes? Of course this a sight where we can share our views, research, opinions and thoughts without attacks that are really emotional. I cannot always be right and this is not advice but why don't you take my full body of posting, print it out and post all the times I was right over the target; you should be ashamed, do people go through your posts for errors of research out of your hands. Many things in speculation are out of your hands, error is why it is called speculation!

I am not ashamed of posting my research here, but you make me feel ashamed right now.

I share what I can it is up to you to agree or disagree. There is no link between what we post and share price, this crazy implication underlines your attack. You think my posts matter?

I give what I can because of fun and friendship on this site and you make it out like my anaysis is somehow disingenuine.

I don't rant but sometimes post things that seem crazy; for instance I posted what I thought was some of my best macro-economic research about the UN funding governement sectarian violence. You could have said there Nasabear goes with his crazy rants. But should you? People did not vote it up telling me exactly all I needed to know about it and that is fine. You just crossed over into pettiness.

I'm actually quite upset that you would post one research post while leaving out all the good I have shared.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.