Trading Halt Blues, page-16

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Burtbachah;

I just found out you are over on ABU !

Do you resent me?

I got out at .8 -

Are you upset with me?

I would share with you about ABU and then go silent for long periods of time and then post allot in bursts. Look at the dates.

I am not responsible for ABU current state of affairs and the whole premise of your put down is hurtful and illogical. I am a long-termer, do you think I sold ROB, no I bought ROB, especially while it was down and then especially while MRF was sent to the basement.

Accumulate and accumulate and accumulate, and with the CR which I called before hand read my posts (IT was what I would of done so was a logical guess) what did I do? Yep Accumulate. I saw past the mistakes which by the way was based on geology and experience and opportunity well guess what, mistakes happen, did MRF get lucky and trip into Graphite? No! They are a good team; this massive peer imbalance may have been luck though. If I told you what I was sitting on you would cry into your cups!

I am sorry if you got hurt by ABU and you feel that is directed somehow towards me.

Well here is my honest to God opinion Burtbachah; what we post does not effect price. We muck around and get excited and have blast predicting and researching and posting what we think because we are human. Posts do not effect price.

I stand by my research, I am sorry if I have caused this in any way. By posting research that ultimately failed that is not a rant or a bad thing that is good, I learnt from my errors and have posted that I did not see it going that way, believe it or not but I actually like learning and falsifying my own opinions and thoughts! What about my UN theory?

If you read all my posts here I hope you do get me, that is why I post in part. The way I look at it as I constantly mention could be wrong? Do you know how many posts I have said I could be wrong on?

I am sorry that ABU is down in the basement but I am not magically in control of it. The gold market started to look so highly manipulated I got out. Gold needs to clean house and Graphite is where I landed, in part because the people who run MRF are really good people, in the end I suppose I back people and dirt.

Gold needs a big news/event push to brake the manipulation like the end of the USD.

ABU is a great long, long term buy, don't lose faith in the management, I didn't when ROB transitioned...

Kind Regards Burtbachah

PS - Who knows maybe I am wrong! I am a Fundamentals sort of guy; I have since to become impressed by the wonders of chart but as I look at them like reading tea leaves, not so sure how they are so accurate! I have my blind-spots but I hope I give useful info!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.