RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

the information is all public.look at all of the announcements...

1. 100 Posts.
    the information is all public.look at all of the announcements from about march onward. The picture is very clear once all the dots are connected.

It just took a little research.

Forrest Capital is henderson and hogan, respectively they are Tisia and JK nominees on the top 20 registry.

CPS securities is peterson who is Celtic on the registry.

Furthermore, these holdings increased between announcements of becoming substantial holders and top 20 list, without formal notification.

Interestingly, i noticed that the expenditure of RMG exploration has blown out of control in last few months. considering that RMG has always been drilling and exploring for a long long time, I will be enquiring as to the nature of the spending increases. I have my suspicions. Have a look at the financial position, share volume and share price prior to project acquisition and dilution to the boys. Have a look now. We have double the shares, half the price and a spending rate of $1.4 mill a quarter.

I'm not getting the wool pulled over my eyes. this is not mere speculation. this is all fact. another cap raising will be due inside of 6 months at this rate. maybe 1 c and free oppies again. haha

my prediction is that at the next vote on 11 november we will lose a "longterm loyal founding" director and be looking at an even more unscrupulous future.

It is guaranteed that the share price will go up, but it will take longer and be much harder with the "boys" taking all the benefit from the longterm stable support. bring on a good price so i can get off this train, im no longer happy with the cloudy destination

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.