RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

trading halt capital raising, page-26

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Well said TT. I would have thought stepping up the drilling program as has been reported in the recent announcements plus the amount of analysis and the ongoing above ground testing going on would have pleased all those who for the past years have been complaining (rightly) that RMG was not doing enough. I remember a lot of discussion about some Chinese guys who paid for drilling in SA and hung onto the results (because they believed they paid, they owned) & posters continually asking when are we going to get the results. Those same posters complained that we were never informed via announcements as to what was going on. These comparisons are like chalk & cheese.

Contrast the present situation, we have mega activity with two drill crews up in whoop whoop, labs working on testing, HQ publishing announcements continually and doing presentations to resource symposia around the country and successfully raising capital during world financial meltdowns at prices only slightly discounted ( 1c) to current market price (1.1 > 1.2c). I further contrast RMG currently to its sister company that many RMG holders also own, ADD, where they have spent millions on directors fees & admin costs whilst frigging around with a not so flash Indo coal deposit that appears to be going nowhere.

I may be the last man standing who believes, but personally I think the 'boys' as they were so charmingly referred to have done a lot since July and whilst the share price does not yet reflect the benefit, I truly believe it will reward & it won't take too long to do so. I fail to believe that the 'boys' intend to make a killing by getting slightly discounted shares (1c) & selling them for a huge profit at 1.8c when if they do what they say they are trying to do up in Qld with what they believe the resource is likely to be, then I'd suggest there's way more profit to be made by riding the wave.

Each holder can make up their own mind, no one holds a gun to your head to hold if you're not happy & the option is always there to sell. I'll be continue to hold & buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.