RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

trading halt capital raising, page-29

1. 100 Posts.
    firstly, you will make money on this stock. But thanks to dilution to unstable investors masquerading as sophisticated investors, your old estimated highs will be a rollercoaster to reach...if ever. But you will make money if ur in price is below 2c. Its a similar story with vor using the same mob of investors and games.

The reason a company uses soph investors is for longterm holding and stability. Here you have the director of the funds facility selling 19mill then watching many millions more go through at around that price, and then very small quantities being used to push the price down.

Is rmg's director really acting in our best interest? Is the current market price really indicative of rmg's true market value? It isn't like big trades pushed it down. Given there is cash in the bank, and the low volome on market, wouldnt it be appropriate to see the price easily go higher. This would allow a cap raising at a higher price while still offering discount and reducing dilution.

It has only been down this low during the last cap raising to this lot, and a long time ago. Surely this is proof that holding out for a higher price wouldnt be a big ask.

But then to give the job to forrest capital after they just got out of your company for profit at a time whenthe market needed stability? What sort of sophisticated investors are we dealing with?

Your new no1 investor is related to your new exploration manager coincidently at a time when your exploration budget is rapidly expanding. Good gig. Invest in rmg at cheap and then get paid back all my investment money in earning at a above market rate no doubt. Not forgetting there may be connections in the contracting companies to new investors as well.

I believe they have the goods in the ground, but isnt my long term stable and reliable money good enough for the cap raising. I know i have held for longer than henderson,and stayed true to the cause during uncertain times, that should count for something.

If you can sit there and say you will be happy at 3c knowing that you doubled your money but they tripled it and have free options and paid for it all with profit they made from selling into us at high prices before they got to reload, then good on you, you are a far more peaceful person than me. Me on the other hand, im howling now because i know this is happening before our eyes and we should be the people tripling our money with a free option, it would mean far more to my bank account than theirs and i am the one who has believed in rmg, not them.

Don't you think u deserve it too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.