RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Just to clarify, as I said previously, Forrest cap director sold...

1. 100 Posts.
    Just to clarify, as I said previously, Forrest cap director sold 19 mill. that was all. I still dont believe that a 4 moth hold should suffice for a sophisticated investor.

As for top holders having financial interest in contractors, I have requested this information and will keep you posted if I ever get a reply. While you are correct between the connections between former director JR and drilling, I was less concerned as the expenditure seemed reasonable given the drill rates. I have yet to see many holes for 2 drill rigs.

As for share price, I agree that global market confidence is an issue for the depression, but it should be for our individual stock when you see a major holder get out at 1.8. At least as an investor, that is what I am thinking. What does he know that I don't.

With hindsight I now know that it is all good. We had a results that got passed over recently, and the sell off of volume will be re-cooped at the capital raising.

Good times ahead, just diluted.

I still want some 1c + free oppy

On that note, I think I will call it a day for this topic. Hope you all put in your vote in the 2 up coming meetings.

Cheers to all and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.