PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

trading halt changes at cockatoo ?, page-12

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    G’day all.

The second page says it:

<<....an announcement with regard to chnages at the Company's Cockatoo island Project>>.

I think it will simply be them laying out the change to Cockatoo with them regaining the other 50%. The market has totally ignored that great announcement, that significantly increases the value of PLV. Costs are covered in first 50%, so virtually all of the profit from the second 50% will drop to the bottom line; more than doubling their profit!

OK, I realise one ship per month at 50% probably won’t break even (might be close), but 2 ships per month they’re making money & 3/month they’re making plenty.
    Any way you look at it, adding the other 50% of cockatoo have HUGE impact on PLV.

They should spell it out, so the dummies in the market can see what it really means. Market not really dummies; it’s more that PLV just isn’t on many radars; certainly not those that count (instos, etc). Hopefully a strong well laid out presentation/announcement will get some others to take a look.

Title will be interesting, as I know many just sift the daily ann’s off the ASX & only bother reading those that sound interesting.

Maybe something like:

Huge profit boost at Cockatoo island?

Cheers,
    Ned. Cracking day down the coast; off for a surf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.